PARK RANGER issue 2 DIGITAL (PDF)
Now retitled to WILDERNESS SAR so this issue is FREE in its Digital/PDF version.
PARK RANGER is now called WILDERNESS SAR (from issue 5) - exactly the same magazine, just a title change to better reflect the Mountain and Cave Rescue, Maritime SAR and remote area teams not part of a National Parks system.
- STANDARDS - You should want them? by Lee Lang
- Avalanche Search Dog by Caroline Elliott
- GEAR SPOTLIGHT - Yamaha Rhino ATV - by Rich Hackwell
- (it’s a) WOMAN’S WORLD - The Greatest Job by Michelle Schonzeit
- TRAINING - Developing a Critical Incident Stress Management Response Team by Chuck Hecker
- GEAR REVIEW- Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket by Mel Harms
- TRAIL NOTES -Leadership is a four-letter word by Kev Moses
- ROPE RESCUE - Rope Work for Cavers by Rob Turan
- WATER RESCUE - Pinned Rafts by Dr Mike Croslin
- SAR HELOs - An Inconvenient Death by Rob Thomas
- INCIDENTS - Grand Teton, 2010 by Jenny Anzelmo-Sarles
- MARKET GUIDE - Low Stretch Ropes 10-10.9mm
- Mid-resolution PDF.
- Quite large file at around 20meg.
- 72 pages
- No hyperlinks