PARK RANGER issue 3 DIGITAL (PDF)
Now retitled to WILDERNESS SAR so this issue is FREE in its Digital/PDF version.
PARK RANGER is now called WILDERNESS SAR (from issue 5) - exactly the same magazine, just a title change to better reflect the Mountain and Cave Rescue, Maritime SAR and remote area teams not part of a National Parks system.
This is the 2018 update of a magazine first produced (and lost to hackers) in 2014 as a pre-production file complete with typos! This recompiled version includes some replacement articles.
- CASCADE TERRAIN TAMER & EQUALIZER review by Roland Curll
- TRADITIONAL SKILLS FOR TODAY'S RANGER by Patrick Patten
- WATER RESCUE - PWC Training course by Rich Hackwell
- ANIMAL RESCUE - Improvised Rescue by Tim Collins
- SAR DOGS - Distance Alerts & how they can affect the search effort by Marcia McMahon
- GEAR REVIEW - Mammut El Cap Helmet by Mel Harms
- MISSION REPORT - Meteor Crater, 2013 by Aaron Dick & Roy Lippman
- MARKET GUIDE - <10mm CANYONING ROPES for RESCUE by Roland Curll & Ade Scott
- TRAIL NOTES -Who works for who? by Kevin Moses
- GEAR REVIEW - Peli Urban Elite iPad Backpack by Ade Scott