TECHNICAL RESCUE issue 70 DIGITAL (PDF)
$2.50 Regular Price
Very few print titles left so this issue is almost FREE in its Digital/PDF version but the system wouldn't let us price at $0.00 !
TR70 Front Cover features the Mud Rescue using the Oceanid RDC:
- MARKET GUIDE: <10mm Canyoning Ropes
- ON THE COVER - Oceanid Rapid Deployment Craft - multi-role inflatable
- REVIEW: Cresto ResQDD Evacuation Device
- ROPE RESCUE: Roland Curll on <10mm Canyon Ropes for Rescue
- REVIEW: Oregon 40v Battery Chainsaw
- AQUATIC: Shawn Alladio on RWC Value Proposition
- AQUATIC: Rich Hackwell on Mud Rescue
- TEAM: Toll Helicopters ACE Training Centre
- REVIEW: Sterling Rpe FCX Bail-Out Device
- EXTRICATION: Rich Denham on Creating Space with an Impact Wrench
- REVIEW: UniLite 1000 Lumen Headtorch
- Mid-resolution PDF.
- Quite large file at around 20meg.
- 72 pages
- No hyperlinks